Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ungrateful Asshole

 
I am pissed! 

My neighbor from across the street has a big dog that looks like the one in this picture.  He does have an invisible fence.  Somehow, this morning, the dog got loose.  When my sister and I backed out of our driveway to go to work, we saw this dog running toward some guy, who was around in his 30s and was jogging toward our house.  The dog advanced toward him as he backed away slowly. 

When we didn't see the dog back off, we backed our car toward the dog and honked.  The dog eventually ran back to his house but still barked and wanted to charge at the guy again.  I rolled the window down and yelled at the dog.  So, the guy got away safely.

This evening, when I got home and checked my emails, there was an email from the HOA inquiring about my chihuahua and invisible fence.  What the heck! The asshole reported us!

No comments:

Post a Comment