Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...

I looked at the mirror last night and realized that I had gained a little weight, about five pounds more than my perfect weight...I did not like it.

I want my perfect weight back. It's so hard. I've been eating more and more each day. I guess it's my mom's fault. She cooks so much. She always tries to cook the tastiest food for our family. And she is an excellent cook. And she always pushes us to eat more than we should. Bad mommy!!!

Then, there are the peanut brittles, the chocolates, the sweets, the snacks...why do they taste so good? Why do they sell so many of them at the stores? I would not have bought too many of them if they didn't taste so good. Damn those companies that make them.

Why are there no healthy food that taste good? There are no good healthy food out there!

So...I asked the Mirror on the wall of my bathroom last night, and the stupid Mirror had the nerve to tell me: "Cut the crap and stop blaming others!"

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha!
    I love the Mirror's response. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah!!! I love your mirror. Mine extra pounds isnt from sweets, or junky food, mine is from to much sitting, sigh.

    ReplyDelete