Monday, December 26, 2011

White Christmas



I love White Christmas. Time seems to pause. Things seem to stand still. Just enough for me to breathe in the peacefulness of a wonderful day off, which will soon disappear.


Well, we didn't have any snow this year. Yet, I did have a White Christmas. Jim visited me last night. He brought me a bracelet, matched with the one he's wearing. It came with a silver-plated box that looked very nice.


I'm not going to wear it. I'm going o put it right on my dresser. I think it's special that way. I don't think Jim understood my way of thinking. He never will. It's more fun that way...for me, at least :))).


Anyways, last night, Jim was MY Christmas. And, since he's White, I had my White Christmas!!!






5 comments:

  1. I didn't have a real white Christmas either. But I spent it with 3 white friends, so I guess I had a white Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T gave me one last year for Christmas. I wrote about the day we bought it together in my blog. I wear it all the time so I can be constantly reminded of how I felt on that day. Plus it looks stylish and I let telling people my boyfriend gave it to me.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny, T :) And I tend to agree with you. I think the last time I wore a bracelet was when I was a teenager, or maybe early 20s - over 30 years ago. It would feel odd wearing one again, I think.

    that said, someday when you are living together with Jim I hope you can also wear your bracelet, once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I broke several watches before. :)

    ReplyDelete