Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Boyfriend is Leaving...

Tomorrow, early in the morning, Jim will be on his way to the UK. For two very long weeks, I will very much miss him. I want him to know that when he looks down from the plane,
he'll feel the love I'm sending to him from below. One day, we'll be on the plane together.

I'm working on our vacation. I hope it would be next year some time. I won't be able to take a vacation unless I have three PAs. The new one is very nice and works hard. She's still not good but has good potentials. We'll have another one coming for an interview on Tuesday. Crossing my fingers! If it worked out, I'll just have to look for one more. Then, my life would be less hectic. I'm praying.

Meanwhile, my sisters and I will continue to be slaves to our jobs...Grrr.

Back to Jim, I hope his boss will give him some free time to explore the city. I will miss his morning texts. I will miss his texts throughout my work day. I will miss our good night talks. With the different time zones, I don't want him to have to worry about me.

I love you, Jim.


1 comment: