Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jim, You Are in Trouble!

Jim, you are in trouble! Oh, sure you are!

It's been extremely difficult teaching my one-word talking cockateil. All she can say is "hello"...not so good for my plan!

Well, I've done extensive searches online and found out that the African Greys can talk REALLY well...

Ha ha...I also found out that sometimes people sell their African Greys for a much cheaper price on Craigslist.

It will be my mission to get one and teach it to talk, to tell Jim to do things for me...REPEATEDLY!!!...

Jim, watch out! I will get the best talking bird...

Well, my mom told me just now that the African Greys are actually the second-best talking bird.
She doesn't think these birds can top me...Grrrrrrr.

Anyway, the first thing I will teach it will be: "JIM, stop growing too many onions. Rub T.'s feet, por favor!"

:)))

1 comment:

  1. T,
    Did you see the recent Nova Science Now about the Smartest Animals? It featured Alex, the African Grey Parrot. For more info about Alex, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_(parrot).

    ReplyDelete