For every force, there's a negative force. For every Ying, there's a Yang. Life is funny that way. It's an equilibrium. No body can change that law of nature.
I have to remind myself of this every time life becomes hard. You can't appreciate happiness if you haven't experienced sadness.
So, I apply this rule of nature to my relationship with Jimmy Yang. I really think this is how our relationship has been strong. Sometimes when Jim is the Ying, I'm the Yang. When I'm the Ying, he's the Yang.
Here's what I think:
When Jim is the Ying, he should:
1. Blow the leaves in the garden, and I, being the Yang, would cheer him on;
2. Cook good dinner, and I, being the Yang, would eat to make him happy;
3. Prepare a bubble bath, and I, being the Yang, would sit in it.....
When I am the Ying, I would:
1. Buy Jim a leaf blower, and Jim, being the Yang, should blow the leaves;
2. Buy the groceries, and Jim, being the Yang, should prepare dinner;
3. Allow Jim to make a bubble bath, and Jim, being the Yang, should be happy to make it for me.....
" Ju nog Jing eng Jang! Tu pee-neez...Ich Jing eng Jing!!!"
"Dear Gay Confucius, we are Ying and Yang, too. Two straight penises are Ying and Ying. But, we have two gay penises. A gay penis is a Ying and Yang penis by itself!"